RISK CONTROL ACADEMY
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
YABA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY CONSULT
PROFESSIONAL ELECTRONIC SECURITY CERTIFICATION PROGRAM (PESC)
Discover why our electronic security courses are special, highly rated and effective.
There are two certifications open to students;
- Certified Electronic Security Operator
- Certified Electronic Security Integrator
This program has been designed for those involved or planning to work in the electronic security industry as either installer, operator or system engineer. They will gain expert knowledge irrespective of areas of interest – CCTV, Access Control, Intruder or Fire Alarms, IP Networks, Control Room Operations etc. The program affords students to move at their own pace while acquiring the necessary electronic security skills that will help them to stand out in the electronic security field anywhere in the world.
There are 9 skill-based modules. Students can take each Module at their own pace and progressively acquire the credit points they need until they reach the required number of credit points to qualify for the certification exam. For each Module, completed trainees will be issued a completion certificate. However, all modules must be completed successfully before a candidate is qualified to write the certification exam. Successful candidates will be awarded the Certified Electronic Security Integrator at an event supervised by industry regulators.
Modules for Professional Electronic Security Operator
- Working as operator
- Video Surveillance
Modules for Professional Electronic Security Integrator
- All modules
Delivered in a custom-built environment you are guaranteed to acquire the modern skills needed to stand out in that industry, whilst also receiving accredited certificate jointly issued with Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH), the premier Polytechnic in Nigeria.
The 11 Modules are
Learning Objectives :
On successful completion of the program, trainees should be able to;
- Demonstrate an acceptable level of understanding of electronic security management.
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic electronics and relationship with electronic security.
- Competently install and integrate video, access and alarm systems.
- Competently work as control room operator
- Skillfully manage network communications in relation to electronic security
- Promote health and safety in the workplace.
You will value the Professional Diploma in Security Management because it is
- The program is designed to give you the skills you need to function and excel in a Electronic security manager
- The program is self-paced giving you the opportunity to acquire the credits you need at a pace that suits you.
- Learners have the opportunity to gain a recognized professional qualification because Risk Control Academy and Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) are both government accredited awarding institutions in Nigeria. Both are listed by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Students certificate will be co-branded by Risk Control Academy and YABATECH and holders of the PESC will have enhanced career path, including transition into a higher-level degree in Security Management.
The Entry Requirement into the Professional Electronic Security Certification includes any of the following:
Electronic Security Operator
- Candidates who have completed the Senior Secondary School Certificate and can demonstrate an ability to read, write, and speak English. Additionally, an aptitude test may be administered on the candidate.
- Unemployed and/or underemployed graduates of tertiary institutions seeking employable skills in the security industry.
- Experienced security officers who desire promotion with relevant additional skills in security.
PROFESSIONAL ELECTRONIC SECURITY CERTIFICATION (PESC)
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICATION
Risk Control and Yabatech will announce the programs schedule to students; Students can access the programs application form through the following links: