With business processes, equipment, documentation and communication becoming increasingly complicated, supervisors need appropriate skills needed to function effectively in an office setting. Often these generic skills are neglected or ignored, which results in poor performance of office and routine administrative tasks. Supervisors will need these office skills, and continuously improve on them in order to remain competent in the workplace.
- Demonstrate quality administrative knowledge and procedures.
- Demonstrate good communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to timely prevent and resolve issues.
- Apply Business Etiquette in the workplace
- Acquire knowledge of meeting management
- Demonstrate understanding of social media in the workplace
- Demonstrate good record management.