The role of a supervisor in the security department is very important because the supervisor liaises with the line manager and he is the arrowhead for implementing security policies. This program exposes students to the roles and responsibility of a security supervisor and will acquire the supervisory and performance management skills needed to supervise subordinates towards consistent high performance.
- Demonstrate understanding of the role a supervisor in the security department
- Apply communication and leadership skills
- Conduct Orientation and manage performance of subordinates
- Respond effectively to critical incidents
- Apply conflict resolution techniques
- Illustrate note taking and security report writing