The role of a supervisor in the security department is very important because he/she liaises with the line manager and is the arrowhead for implementing security policies. This programme will expose learners to the roles and responsibility of a security supervisor. They will acquire the supervisory and performance management skills needed to oversee subordinates towards achieving consistent high performance.
- Demonstrate understanding of a supervisor’s role in the security department
- Apply communication and leadership skills
- Conduct orientation and manage the performance of subordinates
- Respond effectively to critical incidents
- Apply conflict resolution techniques
- Illustrate note taking and security report writing